Monday 27 October 2008

I scream for...


Ice cream. I also, for some unaccountable reason, quite like Pepto-Bismol. But I would never have thought of doing what some enterprising chap has done. He has come up with what he thinks is the perfect marriage; Pepto-Bismol Ice Cream!

Read all about it here, and, if you have time, take in the 150-odd comments that follow. Who knows, you might decide there's a use for that almost out of date packet of Ex-Lax or half-drunk bottle of Robitussin cough linctus after all. Don't thank me. Just consider it a public service; a way of combatting waste during this credit crunch.

2 comments:

Lump said...

Oh my god no. this just doesn't sound good at all.

Chris Hale said...

Yes, I'm worried that this might start a new trend; then pretty soon you won't be able to order dessert in a restaurant without a doctor's note.