Monday 4 August 2008

Hello There!

Greetings. I suspect you have found your way to this by accident rather than by design. You are most welcome.

Being only a couple of weeks away from a very early retirement, and bearing in mind that it might be useful to find a creative way of filling some of the extra time I now appear to have, I thought I'd have a bash at putting together a blog.

I can't promise it will be exciting, or even interesting, for that matter, but who knows?

What is Middenshire, you may ask? Watch this space.

2 comments:

Stevyn Colgan said...

Oooh! ooh! Me Sir! me Sir! I know Sir! ooh!

Chris Hale said...

Ah! Mr. Stiggles! This is indubitably an extreme pleasure! Let us repair to the George and Vulture in Cornhill for a convivial glass of brandy and warm water.

Don't be a stranger, now...